Newsletters

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories
Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
V529
Name: Victor G
Aircraft Type: C-120
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes till the cows come home..........they're still out.

Re: Newsletters

Post by V529 »

pruemason wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:48 am Good afternoon from Down Under.
I have recently purchased 1948 model Cessna 140 S/N 14668 VH-KXN, formerly N2421V in her previous life.
I've joined the Cessna 120/140 Association and have been researching past Newsletters for the history of the Type. Unfortunately Part 1 of the 2010 Buyer's Guide Newsletter #361 doesn't seem to be available. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Newsletter, or at least a copy of the Buyer's Guide Part 1?
Hello Pruemason, Hopefully you have not given up on us. I was finally able to locate the issue with "buyers guide" volume #1 in it. The quickest way to obtain this info is for you to send me a PM with your email and I can email you directly. I don't know how long it will take to get this up on our website.

NOTE: Newsletters numbering is a little oddly sequenced. For decades the Association would publish a Calendar at the end of the year, and then at the beginning of the year a Membership Directory would be published. So Two "issue" Numbers would skip each year, We have been searching for issue #361 it turns out that 361 was actually the membership directory, and #360 was the 2010 calendar. The Buyers guide part one was in #358 of all places. It helps to know where to look............I learned something myself.
V529
Name: Victor G
Aircraft Type: C-120
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes till the cows come home..........they're still out.

Post by V529 »

issue 358 is posted on the site. So "buyers guide" parts 1 and 2 are available.
Name: John C
Aircraft Type: 1946 C140/C90
Occupation-Interests: A&P, semi-retired

Post by 6643 »

What dedication!