WTB: C140

For Buyers & Sellers: A Place to List Aircraft and Related Parts For Sale or Wanted to Buy

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
philchdkl
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

WTB: C140

Post by philchdkl »

Hello All!

I’m in the market for a C140. Had one lined up this summer and seller got cold feet at the last moment. I’ve since looked at/inquired about ones listed in the usual places and haven’t been super stoked about paperwork/airframe condition of what I’ve found.

I’m looking for something more/less original with a rag wing and structurally clean airframe (no corrosion on crucial structural components). Immaculate paint/fancy panel/clean interior are all a lot less important to me than the condition of the airframe. Mid-time engine fine. Budget ~$35k. I live in the northeast right now—it’ll be a little difficult for me to find time to ferry something home from west of the Mississippi but I’d consider it for the right airplane.

Thanks for reading this. I love these little airplanes and I’m excited to be an owner of my very own C140.

Cheers!

Phil Chidekel
State College, PA
philchdkl (at) gmail.com
n9661a
Name: Terry
Aircraft Type: C140A-C140
Occupation-Interests: A&P, Flying, restoring old planes,

Re: WTB: C140

Post by n9661a »

Send me an email I will send you pic of mine that is for Sale. Tgendsley@gmail.com