Welcome back!

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: Welcome back!

Post by 8131 »

Thanks Rob!
Name: Martin Tanguay
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests:

Post by 5115 »

Hi Rob,
Thank for the enormous work and revamped look.
Any possibilities that we get back all the posts history??? That was a humongous amount of very valuable information.
Martin Tanguay
Intl Cessna 120-140 Association - Canadian rep
C140, C-FJAR, 1946, sn:9168, O-200, ragwings
Name: Tom Macdonald
Aircraft Type: 46 Cessna 120
Occupation-Interests: A&P IA Mechanic

Post by 5557 »

Rob,

Please add my thanks to everyone else for all your hard work on our behalf. Great ti have our Forum back!

Tom Macdonald
Rob Swanland
Name: Rob
Aircraft Type: C-140A
Occupation-Interests: Website & Forum Administrator

Post by Rob Swanland »

5115 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:47 pm Hi Rob,
Any possibilities that we get back all the posts history??? That was a humongous amount of very valuable information.
I appreciate all of the kind words from everyone. Actually the new forum site is just the beginning of what I am rolling out... next up is a new, modern membership system. As for the valuable old data from the forum, the old forum site was attacked by malware (including our backup files) and I am in the process of cleaning this up. There is a lot of manual work involved in this process... I am working on it. --Rob
Name: Martin Tanguay
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests:

Post by 5115 »

Rob Swanland wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:55 pm
5115 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:47 pm Hi Rob,
I appreciate all of the kind words from everyone. Actually the new forum site is just the beginning of what I am rolling out... next up is a new, modern membership system. As for the valuable old data from the forum, the old forum site was attacked by malware (including our backup files) and I am in the process of cleaning this up. There is a lot of manual work involved in this process... I am working on it. --Rob
:shock: :? Didn't know that was the cause, sad to hear that.
Meanwhile Rob, in the past 2 days,I have been forwarding to other members Technical articles that I had locally stored on my machine, on tail leafs, and C150 seats. While I do not have the complete Technical Section saved, I may have a few of them and maybe other members have some as well.
Would that help you and save you cleaning time if we would send you the articles you need? Maybe by posting a list of the titles, we could respond back on the ones we have handy.
Just a suggestion!
Thanks for the support and great work.
Martin Tanguay
Intl Cessna 120-140 Association - Canadian rep
C140, C-FJAR, 1946, sn:9168, O-200, ragwings